After hours of painsteaking tinkering with various equipments that have been giving me a ton of grief, I have finally completed this kit!
It’s kind of late, with the energy saving bulb in my room, it is not ideal for photoshooting (I’ve pushed the aperature setting of my camera to the limit, still no good). I’ll be saving my review for tomorrow or Friday, when I have the chance to take some decent shots. With that said, there are still a few things that I’d like to get off of my chest.
Using lacquer thinner to thin paint and then hand painting said paint resulted in epic failure, even more so when I used it to strip paint (note the texture of the left [your right] knee cap). Second, the panel lining was a huge pain in the butt and finally, I freaking hate dry rub-on decals. They seem to stick at the worst possible time, a pain to put on, and even more painful to remove. One decided to stick to my hand, gah! Yeah, that’s all.
Also, imaginary cookies to the person who can guess where my title came from (it’s a reference to a game, though I’ve changed one word to suit this post).